Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed;
– 1 Corinthians 15:51-52.
Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him;
– 1 Thessalonians 4:13
Aremo Adekunle Adeniyi Adelodun
Adekunle Adeniyi Adelodun, you meant so much to everyone. You were a vacuum filler, a bridge-builder, a peacemaker, a friend in times of need and a shoulder to lean on.You brought joy to the lives of many, you were fun loving, you lived for others and you always had the interest of others at heart. Coming to terms with your demise remains a struggle for all of us but we are rest assured that you are resting in the bosom of the Lord. WE LOVE YOU FM! WE MISS YOU SIR K!!
C.O.D: Pulmonary Embolism
PE Awareness + Prevention
Pulmonary Embolism (PE): Pulmonary embolism is the sudden blockage of a major blood vessel (artery) in the lung, usually by a blood clot. In most cases, the clots are small and are not deadly, but they can damage the lung. But if the clot is large and stops blood flow to the lung, it can be deadly.
Your vision in your own words:
- “Something for widowers too, they sure don’t know how to handle the loss of a spouse.”
- “And just for them to have someone to share their emotions and anxieties with.”
- “We can help widows, widowers and their kids, even if not always financially, psychologically too!”
- “We can also start a blog where people can share their stories, that can be the beginning.
- And the more people we have on that platform can now lead to a more physical body!”
Share your Photos
You may have photos not included in the Photo Album, Kindly share with us.
Please Leave Your Tribute
January 20, 1971 - March 12, 2018.
God, Great God!
All The Glory Belongs To You!
..Aremo Adekunle Adelodun
March 10th 2018
– last Facebook post –